Q: How long will it take to deliver my order?
A: Most rings are in production for 20-25 days and shipping takes approximately 3 days
Q: How do I contact you for a custom order?
A: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Inspiration photos showing different angles of the ring you'd like
- Stone size (how many carats?)
- Gold color and carats (Example: 10k Rose Gold)
- Budget (Incase what you'd like is over budget, we can adjust the carats to fit your needs)
- Timeframe (When do you need the ring?)
- Would you like engraving?
Q: Is there a warranty?
A: Yes, all rings have a lifetime warranty. If a stone falls out, we will replace it for you. The lifetime warranty is non-transferable and you must have the original email receipt
Q: What if I don't like the ring?
A: We always send a 3D photo for you to confirm your order before we go into production so you will love your ring
Q: How much is engraving?
Q: What is the returns/exchanges policy?
A: Every ring is made custom so we do not accept returns or exchanges
Q: Will my ring appraise at value?
A: Most of the time they appraise for a higher value
Q: Will my ring hold it's value?
A: All of our metals are solid gold (unless otherwise requested) so it will not depreciate as much as a silver ring
Q: What are the rings made out of?
A: Our most popular stones are moissanite but we have many stone options. Please view the chart below for moissanite details